Loes van Delft
The paintings of Loes van Delft combine an innocent quirkiness with a cheeky cartoon feel. Blurring the borders between fine brush strokes and commercialism the characters are endearing, charming and amazingly vivid. Over the years Loes developed her very recognizable character which she calls ‘Pjipje.’ The young award-winning artist is taking the art world by storm.
Her paintings are shown in various exhibitions around the world. She is represented by GO Gallery at Prinsengracht 64, Amsterdam, in Art Style Living Gallery, Knokke, Belgium and 3 Punts Galeria in Barcelona where she recently exhibited alongside Banksy, Mr. Brainwash, Blek Le Rat, D*Face and many others.
In 2019 she was the first ambassador artist of the Affordable Art Fair Amsterdam.
– Urban Art Fair, April 23-26, (Paris, France)
– Affordable Art Fair, Oct 31 – Nov 3 (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
During this art fair, Loes van Delft will be the main artist of the show.
– “DARE TO BE HAPPY” solo exhibition, Sep 12 – Oct 12 (Paris, France)
– LOES VAN DELFT X MAC COSMETICS, March 22 (Amsterdam, NL)
– LOES VAN DELFT X TOMMY HILFIGER
Customise personalised bags for Zendaya collection, March, (Netherlands)
– LOES VAN DELFT X TIGHA
Official launch customised hand painted leather jackets, Feb 24, (Amsterdam, Netherlands)